86 Station Road
The Purchaser has a statutory right to cancel their order and receive a full refund on any mail order purchase. To cancel, the Purchaser must send the goods purchased along with the original or a copy invoice and full written reasons for the return. Such written reasons, invoice and goods to be received by the Company within 30 days of the Purchaser receiving said goods, or within 14 days for any discounted or sale goods. Postage costs will not be refunded on discounted or sale goods.
The return of goods will be permitted in limited circumstances and only if the goods are received in their original packaging, complete with all labelling, any accessories, manuals or other documentation and all un-worn and un-damaged.
Special orders and bespoke jewellery, i.e. products not normally stocked by the Company, may only be returned if goods are faulty or were supplied incorrectly.
We regret that postage and packing charges are non-refundable unless goods received are faulty or received in error.
We will always endeavour to process returns within 7 working days, though there may be exceptions to this time scale. We will always endeavour to keep you informed if this is the case. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01425 616347 or [email protected]
There are some exceptions to our returns policy and these can be found below:
- Products that have been personalised in any way, such as engraving, either by ourselves or a third party
- Bespoke items such as wedding rings or Tailor Made items made specifically for you and not from stock
- Any item that has been worn or is returned not in a saleable condition
- Any item that has been resized either by Charles Nobel or a third party
- Any lost diamond that results from work carried out by a third party or resulting from a non-manufacturing fault. We reserve the right to return any disputed items to manufacturers or an independent party for consideration.
- Where returns on sales items brings the total purchase value under the threshold for the selected postage method, the cost of delivery will be deducted from the total value of returns.