Charles Nobel is giving one lucky winner the opportunity to win up to £500 in Jewellery.
Add some sparkle to your life this festive season.
Win your wish list!
This Christmas we are offering you the chance to win up to £500 worth of jewellery! Simply visit us in store or online and compile a Christmas wish list from your favourite pieces of jewellery and we will draw out one lucky winner on Monday 9th December 2019.
The perfect competition if you’re not sure what to get your significant other this Christmas!
1. Either go online or visit us in store and fill out your Wishlist
2. For online entries, create or log into your Charles Nobel account. When browsing products add them to your wish list by clicking the heart icon. Don’t forget you must share your list via email with [email protected]
3. Once complete, hold tight to find out our lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is organised by Charles Nobel Ltd of 86 Station Road, New Milton, Hampshire, BH25 6LQ register business number 05456185 (England and Wales)
How to Enter
- The competition for entries is from 11th November to the 8th December, entries received outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Charles Nobel will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed regardless of cause. Including, but not restricted to software issues, technical malfunction, network, server or computer hardware failure.
- By submitting an entry to this prize draw you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Charles Nobel Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Wishlist items are not limited to the value of £500 or less, though in the event they exceed this value the winner will be required to pay the balance.
- This prize draw is open to over 18’s only, excluding employees of Charles Nobel Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Charles Nobel Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Charles Nobel reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen on Monday 9th December by a member of the Charles Nobel team.
- The winner will receive item(s) up to the value of £500 from their selected and submitted wish list.
- The winning entrant will be notified within 1 week of the draw by telephone or email. If the entrant has entered by leaving a wish list in store they will be required to collect the item personally or if they have entered online the winner must provide details of a postal address to claim their prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being informed the winners prize will forfeited and Charles Nobel Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If an item is not available in stock the winner may choose an alternative item or choose to wait until the item is available once again.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Charles Nobel reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Charles Nobel Ltd’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Charles Nobel regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered regarding these decisions.
- The winners name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Charles Nobel Ltd, 86 Station Road, New Milton, Hampshire, BH25 6LQ or emailing [email protected] within 60 days of the closing date.
- Charles Nobel Ltd reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw should it become necessary to do so.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by yourself with your entry may be held and used by Charles Nobel Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Our prize draw is governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Charles Nobel Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any update will be effective as soon as it is published to the website.